Sr. Associate, Go-To-Market Sales Analytics and Insights
About The Role
As we build and scale our Sales Operations functions to support Uber for Business, we are looking for an Insights and Analytics Senior Associate to drive strategic planning and own and establish core business metrics across the Go to Market funnel for Uber for Business.
Partner on creating a strategy for target setting for our account executives and demand generation teams, in close partnership with our Sales and Sales operations leaders globally. You will determine KPIs for measuring Sales productivity, and identify driver metrics like activities, pipeline creation, conversion, and average sales price. Partner closely with our demand generation teams across BDRs and marketing to drive top of the funnel metrics and monitor SLAs on time spent in each stage of the funnel.
This Sr. Associate will be responsible for developing the operating cadence for Sales MBRs, Marketing metrics reviews, and demand generation meetings. Not only responsible for generating exec level metrics but also generating insights and actionable takeaways from the data.
What You'll Do
Gain alignment on key business metrics across the funnel from lead generation to customer retention that drives the business forward
Monitor metrics and proactively surface insights to the GTM leadership team. Highlight best performing regions and identify drivers behind over and underperformance
Drive content and presentation of Sales MBRs, marketing reviews, and other weekly/monthly meetings and ensure insights are converted to actions
Support the annual planning process for the GTM function in collaboration with finance, strategy and planning and GTM leadership. Provide input into quota setting and headcount based on trends and insights derived from the data
Determine KPIs for new GTM hires and partner with Sales Enablement on new hire onboarding metrics
Get your hands dirty in the data but also step up to own sales analytics and planning!
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering etc.)
- 6+ years of progressive work experience in a/n strategy/operations position at a fast-growing technology company or top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, or equivalent experience in private equity and VC
- SQL power user - demonstrated expertise in running queries efficiently on large data sets, data visualization in Tableau
- Microsoft Excel power user (lookups, index-matches, array formulas)
- Analytical and business intelligence skills. Expertise in conducting complex analysis in Excel
- Prior experience building and maintaining KPIs in dashboards, and presenting insights to executive leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action
- Strategic planning and financial modeling
- Communication (written/verbal), Powerpoint decks, presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Some experience working with go to market organizations, and assisting in Sales planning
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.