Sourcer, Talent Acquisition Academy Program, TAAP
About the Role
Talent Acquisition Academy Program (TAAP) Sourcing Recruiter
At Uber, we continue to grow our team with people who have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit to help us keep the world moving forward. That's where you come in. We believe in learning by doing - and there is no better classroom than real-world experience. If you'd like to build the future of mobility and change the way people live, this is your chance to create history by joining the Uber Talent Acquisition Academy Program (TAAP).
TAAP is designed to train people who are either returning to the workforce or making an intentional career shift into recruiting. Participants in the four-month comprehensive training program will be exposed to multiple facets of recruiting, providing hands-on participation with the business and allowing them to demonstrate their capabilities with addressing complex recruiting business challenges.
TAAP is designed for individuals with limited or no recruiting background who are looking for a career change to develop them into top technical Sourcers. This Sourcer will ultimately work with teams of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent sourcing and placement, process improvement and strategy development. Training in this program takes place in a team learning environment that ensures delivery of efficient, effective services to internal customers.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong advising skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Willingness to relocate to Dallas
- Lmited or no recruiting background
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.