Performance Marketing Manager II, Uber for Business
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional individual to help lead a growing team to drive multi-channel customer acquisition and demand generation. In this role they will be responsible for marketing in a high-growth environment using a full marketing mix.
To accomplish these goals, we're looking for a marketing champion to help grow the demand for Uber for Business (Travel, Eats, Health, and more) globally. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven media strategies and tactics that drive positive return on investment for B2B companies.
They will think creatively and analytically and work collaboratively across the different Performance Marketing teams: channels, CRM, creative and adtech.
Key Working Areas:
- Marketing Strategy: Identify, lead and prioritize initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact
- Experimentation: Craft the experimentation strategy (media, creative testing, audience, budget, KPI's), execute on it, and report on program performance
- Measurement: Own and develop measurement requirements that enables performance marketing levers for new programs
- Cross Functional: Own communication and reporting cadence with key partners such as Central Marketing, Content, Creative, Product, Product Marketing, Operations, and Channel Teams
What You'll Do
- Lead and serve as main POC for performance marketing on Uber for Business (B2B) that extends across global marketing, content, creative, product, operations, and product marketing
- Partner with cross functional performance marketing teams including Channels, CRM, Analytics, and Creative.
- Execute and optimize media strategy and activities to drive acquisition and incremental usage while balancing critical metrics
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation & innovation across marketing channels, audience targeting, and messaging, using A/B and multivariate tests to test hypotheses
- Clearly communicate marketing strategy & business need with partner teams, internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to improve growth
- 5+ years of developing and executing multi-channel strategies and demand gen programs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-organizational alignment
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator, who encourages confidence and influences peer teams and partners
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment at a national company
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to prioritize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners;
- International experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.