Regional CRM Operations Manager
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead a growing team responsible for delivering communications and making an impact on a daily basis.
As the US/CA Deployment Lead, you will manage a team responsible for building and deploying communications to millions of Uber users (Drivers, Riders, Couriers, Eaters, and Restaurants) via owned, digital channels.
You will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also play a role in ensuring our Marketing/CRM capabilities are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of the business and our
What You'll Do
- Be involved in briefs and project kick offs to properly architect solutions prior to building
- Clarify, capture, and optimize requirements in order to build ad-hoc and automated communications
- Script dynamic comms using Ampscript and Uber's proprietary scripting language to create a personalized user experience
- Write SQL to manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) data tables and pull data from Uber's data warehouse
- Perform peer reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met
- Build partnerships and instill trust with regional marketers, regional operations, and regional CRM team member
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results
- Partner with other deployment and CRM operations team members to identify, build, and enhance CRM processes
- Be involved in retrospectives and feedback sessions to continue iterating and improving processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Marketing/CRM Operations role
- Email deployment experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (i.e SFMC or ExactTarget) or an equivalent technology
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Working familiarity with HTML/CSS
- High technical aptitude with ability to quickly ramp up on internal nuances related to people, process, and technology
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe and within your region
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada