Head of Product - Uber Eats - Eater Growth
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products or product features in order to accelerate the trajectory of Eats globally in a matter of months, not years.
What You'll Do
We want every eater who can benefit from Uber Eats to try our experience. Once they've tried, we want to offer top-notch experiences that keep them coming back.
As the Head of Product for Eater Growth, you'll lead a team of PMs, and work closely with Engineering, Data Science, Marketing and Design to build a holistic strategy for attracting and retaining as many Eaters as you can. In pursuing strategy, you'll launch features across the Uber Eats app, the Uber Rides app, and our broad suite of out of app communication channels.
- Product Experience: Minimum 7+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Leadership Experience: Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, where you were accountable for the outcomes.
- Data-savvy - you find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technically proficient - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Strategic - you can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Business-minded - you are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- Experience working on growth optimization
- Experience working on consumer-facing technology
- Experience deploying communications to email or push
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.