Operations Manager - Delivery Partner Growth
On the Uber Eats ANZ Marketplace team, you'll be responsible for developing data-driven insights, creating strategies, and scaling the most impactful and innovative business initiatives to grow our delivery partner base in Australia and New Zealand.
This is particularly important as we venture into new business opportunities (e.g. grocery) that require new approaches to our supply growth. This role will work closely with cross-functional counterparts to lead high impact initiatives across Australia and New Zealand while offering ownership and autonomy over your work.
What You'll Do:
- Own delivery partner growth across Australia and New Zealand.
- Drive analysis on meaningful strategic decisions and advise business initiatives by understanding the key levers to improve top of funnel, in funnel, and early life cycle stickiness of delivery partners.
- Identify and solve for new delivery partner requirements (e.g. to unlock grocery delivery at scale).
- Measure the impact of the strategies that you execute in order to drive continuous improvement across the business.
- Implement regulatory & compliance requirements as they relate to the onboarding experience (e.g. safety).
- Lead cross-functional teams that consist of other operations teams, product, marketing, to ensure plans address delivery partner growth needs.
- Communicate to senior regional ops leaders on projects/priorities; able to coordinate and lead effective meetings, collect and provide meaningful feedback & communicate priorities and goals effectively.
- Take ownership of new programs, processes, or pilots impacting delivery partners.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Econometrics, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of proven experience (ie Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Analytics, hyper-growth startups).
- Experience leveraging cross-functional partners in order to manage and execute high-impact projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Proven data analytics skills
- SQL - able to build tables & queries from scratch.
- Advanced in Excel / Google Sheets.
- Experience with statistics, Python and/or R a bonus but not required.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.