Senior Marketing Manager, Memberships
About the Role
Uber's regional marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional stakeholders (Comms, Policy, Ops and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in-market. They work closely with regional program management teams (where applicable) and global stakeholders to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, managing activations of global toolkits and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, Uber Eats (US & Canada) and will be responsible for owning and driving the Uber Eats Membership marketing program - you'll be accountable for business goals, developing the marketing strategy and executing on the campaign calendar for Eats Pass, our food delivery membership program.
- Develop a deep understanding of our regional membership priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, priority markets) & will have end to end ownership of our marketing strategy and campaign development & execution for Eats Pass.
- Act as primary marketing POC for regional stakeholders (Ops, Policy & Comms, CommOps, etc).
- Based on Uber's global marketing membership strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them that will accelerate membership growth and help to drive brand affinity for and with the program.
- Be comfortable with a hands-on environment that involves supporting end to end campaign execution
- Oversee regional content creation across key touch points
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy.
- Manage and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with global localisation team, as well as creating individual market/ regional-specific content for critical markets in partnership with relevant global stakeholders
- Organise and manage individual market/ region-specific events and partnerships to deepen connections with riders, driver partners, eaters, couriers and restaurant partners
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 7+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing marketing strategy and campaign development within the membership and/or loyalty space
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada