Sr Marketing Manager, US&C Eats Restaurant Co-Marketing
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Uber Eats US & Canada, you will lead the Restaurant Co-Marketing team and collaborate with internal teams and world-class agencies to define our consumer narrative as we partner with some of the world's largest brands. With a dedication to high quality, you will play a leading role in execution for multi-million dollar campaigns across all media channels, ensuring that we continue to show up in an innovative and engaging way for consumers.
Uber and Uber Eats have built a reputation for driving high impact campaigns that push the boundaries - showstopping, cut through work is at our core. To be successful in this role you will need agility to adapt to changing consumer needs and market conditions whilst delivering a high volume of forward-thinking work at rapid pace.
What You'll Do
- Working with internal stakeholders and our key strategic partners, you will take the lead role in building our strategic framework for restaurant co-marketing
- Collaborate with internal partners to define marketing and channel strategy for Uber Eats and our core partners.
- Work directly with creative, media and PR agencies, to build break-through, customer centric work that works
- Manage a seven figure marketing budget
- Report on success of core marketing programmes and make recommendations for optimization both in the short and long term
- Lead and build a team of strong brand managers
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a recognized & leading brands
- Experience in end-to-end execution of large scale successful marketing campaigns
- Strong team leadership and people management experience
- Experience in building and executing on co-marketing partnerships
- An expertise in growth marketing, with an ability to think and execute on innovative acquisition campaigns
- Strong data and analytical skills. Experience in data-led decision making; you should be able to interpret extensive data and identify the opportunities for growth and optimization
- Experience in working directly with external creative and media agencies
- Customer obsession, being highly focussed on delivering the best customer experience we can and passionate about what customers think, feel and do - now and in the future
- Calm under pressure and a dynamic thinker who loves solving problems with customer centric solutions
- A strong collaborator, who has the ability to work with a large number of teams across multiple countries, time-zones, backgrounds and disciplines
- Passion about Uber for Business's mission to bring reliable transportation to everyone, everywhere
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.