Sr. Marketing Manager - EATS Brand/Campaigns
About the Role
Uber EATS regional marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional partners (Comms, Policy, Ops and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in-market. They work closely with regional program management teams (where applicable) and global partners to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, running activations of global toolkits and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, priority markets) to be thought partners with regional Ops/Policy
- Drive marketing strategy for delivery and engagement across Uber Eats North American market
- Act as primary marketing POC for regional partners (Ops, Policy & Comms, CommOps, etc).
- Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture.
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them.
- Comfortable with a hands-on environment that involves supporting end to end campaign execution
- Own regional content creation across key touch points
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy.
- Lead and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with global localisation team, as well as crafting individual market/ regional-specific content for critical markets in partnership with relevant global partners
- Coordinate and lead individual market/ region-specific events and partnerships to deepen connections with riders, driver partners, eaters, couriers and restaurant partners
- 7+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven ability in quantitative fields
- 9+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Strong business insight; problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also significant to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber