Enterprise Franchise Partner, Uber Eats
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the Regional segment. As an Franchise Partner, your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, using your negotiation and prospecting skills through cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do
- Prospect and build pipeline to create partnerships with the best restaurants interested in Uber Eats
- Build relationships with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products to prospects with a consultative approach
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our Onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help identify and build best practices for our sales team and Uber Eats
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely, and ensure nothing gets missed
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and conversations
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a client-facing role selling into enterprise and/or mid-market brands
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Proven achievement in performance-based roles
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to building your brand
- Salesforce experience
About the Team
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. The Uber Eats Enterprise team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. The Regional Enterprise Sales Team at Uber Eats spans across the US and Canada in 5 cities to bring a personalized touch to restaurant brands that shine bright as Regional Favorites. We partner directly and work alongside companies that are in high growth and innovation mode. No two days are the same as we are all moving fast and furious towards our goal of being the most efficient delivery provider for our Restaurant Partners to meet the demands of our most valuable Eaters. Join us on this journey, the fun never stops!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada