Manager II, Engineering - Eats Membership
Uber Eats is home to a team of mobile and backend engineers tasked with creating an app to fuel our three-sided marketplace of eaters, delivery-partners, and restaurants. From making it easier to discover your ideal meal to crafting dynamic UIs, our iOS and Android engineers keep the app healthy and users hungry for more.
About the Role
The Uber Eats group is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead the Eats Membership team. The team is focused on growing and evolving the Eats Pass product.
What You'll Do
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to determine product roadmap that aligns with the broader company vision
- Be responsible for roadmap execution and delivery of projects with high quality
- Grow, coach, and develop a team of software engineers
- Recruit high-quality engineering talent for the team
- Help define the engineering culture and uphold the processes that will shape the future of the team
- 3+ years experience minimum with direct people management, including growing and mentoring junior and senior engineers
- Customer-focused and experience working on a product team, shipping products to end-users.
- Experience across the full tech stack (backend / mobile / frontend)
- Experience designing, building and launching mobile and/or web applications
- Experience working on a subscription based product.
- Proficient with AB testing and experimentation.
- Have proven track record working across an organization not just across teams.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.