Product Manager - Uber Eats - Demand Concentration
About the Role
Whether it's a burrito, groceries, or allergy medicine, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products or product features in order to accelerate the trajectory of Eats globally in a matter of months, not years.
As a PM on Eater Pricing, you'll work with Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, and Design counterparts to build innovative products that unlock the speed, selection, and affordability our eaters crave, all while making our marketplace more efficient. Your ultimate goal is to sustainably make Eats an everyday part of eaters' lives.
- Minimum 4+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Eats group at Uber
- Passionate about building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- You tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Experience building products 0-1
- Experience working on marketplace products
- Experience working on moile products
- Experience working on pricing related products
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.