Product Manager II
About the Role
The Web Infrastructure team in Uber Performance Marketing is responsible for ensuring that we have technology solutions to support Uber's many and varied businesses that allow us to effectively use the web as a platform to support their efficient growth. This role is responsible for working with that team as well as other teams in Performance Marketing (such as SEO and CRO) and the business lines to build products that make it easier for users in those groups to run and measure tests being performed on various Uber web sites without the need for heavy Engineering effort.
What You'll Do
- Work with the SEO and CRO teams to understand the data-driven tests they are running and plan to run.
- Build products that allow the teams to visualize and report on data from their tests in a highly performant and interactive way.
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics to ensure that the measurement built into, or associated with, those technologies are accurate and easy to read.
- Participate in defining and iterating the overall roadmap for Web Technologies at Uber.
- Work with an engineering team focussed on end-to-end Web Optimization for Uber.
- Define, track, and monitor KPIs concerning the efficiency and usage metrics of the tools you develop.
What You'll Need
- Proven experience of 3+ years of product management.
- Interest in building a product from the ground up
- Basic understanding of data science models, architecture, and common frameworks.
- Understanding of SEO and CRO fundamentals.
- Strong data competencies (should be very comfortable with SQL, Sheets, and Visualization)
- Basic UX sensibilities
- Have worked in a company with strong data-driven testing programs
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.