Senior Manager, Inclusive Recruiting Programs
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Diversity & Inclusion team advances diversity and inclusion strategies across Uber, while our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) help employees connect and build community.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager, Inclusive Recruiting Programs at Uber, you will be responsible for building the infrastructure and programs that will enable Uber to advance its Anti-Racist commitments. This is a role with limitless possibilities providing an excellent opportunity to build outstanding global programs, with the emphasis on Channel Development, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Training and Development, and Social Awareness/Branding.
You will be a strategic partner to our global HR Partners and Business leaders across all functions to identify talent gaps, find ways to expand the pipeline while driving engagement, and programs aligned to these gaps.
What You'll Do
- Program Management: General oversight, implementation and operations of new and or existing D&I programs to create breakthroughs in measurable ways
- Track and regularly report metrics for measuring the impact and effectiveness of corporate D&I initiatives
- Build and implement communication strategies and content management for training, campaigns, and web resources to support D&I initiatives on various platforms to both internal & external audience.
- Plan and lead meetings/activities associated with driving the D&I strategy
- Serve as liaison between internal partners and D&I team.
- Additional projects and tasks as our work evolves
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in recruiting and/or program management, ideally supporting technical and non-tech focused hiring teams.
- 5+ years of Diversity and Inclusion experience in Recruiting, HR, or related field preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Master's degree highly preferred
- Good understanding of recruiting methodologies and best-practices; track-record designing and structuring programs and developing metrics
- Experience driving global scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong cultural awareness and proven ability to work with remote partners; Mega regional or global scope of responsibilities strongly preferred.
- Proven track record to provide consultation to senior leadership on strategy and initiatives with a demonstrated ability to be a thought partner within and outside of your direct organization.
- Proven track record of an inclusive and diverse sensibility in the approach to assessing and executing sourcing solutions.
- Strong leadership and decision-making capabilities, with a diversity program lens grounded in systematic thinking and analytics
- A growth mentality vs fixed approach as demonstrated by having made big bets or taken some calculated risks, even if they didn't prove to be successful
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global Sourcing/Recruiting practices and policies
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.