Executive Assistant Business Partner II/III
About the Role
Our Executive Assistants are the glue that brings our teams together and the driving force that keeps our business moving forward. Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Accounting team builds scalable, controlled processes and products for our Global Accounting, Treasury, Finance Operations, Financial Risk Management, and FinTech teams that enable our business to operate efficiently.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Help ensure leaders are properly prepared and on time for all meetings. Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Navigate the intricacies of supporting leaders remotely and a complex conference room landscape when returning to the office
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
- Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from traveler, including visa processing
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and deliverables
- Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
- May assist with facility/space planning logistics
- May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
- May work on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 8+ years of administrative experience for Executive Administrative Partner II
- Minimum 10+ years of administrative experience for Executive Administrative Partner III
- Minimum 4+ years experience for Executive Assistant Business Partner II supporting a VP-level leader in any sized business or law firm or a Director-level leader in a global business or law firm
- Minimum 6+ years for Executive Administrative Partner III supporting a VP-level leader in any sized business or law firm or a Director-level leader in a global business or law firm
- Demonstrated expertise with extensive Zoom scheduling, troubleshooting, and other video conferencing needs
- Established ability to proactively identify challenges and deliver solutions
- Expertise with Google Calendar and other G Suite applications
- Experience working and supporting large teams in a complex, matrixed and global environment
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with the ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with budget management
- Ability to work with confidential information
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.