Customer Support Specialist, Diamond Rider
About the Role
At Uber, we strive to provide outstanding support for high-value customers. We invest in this mission and trust in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
The Dedication Support team is an important part of Uber's success, supporting high-value rider and eaters across the United States & Canada, and we're looking for a COE Specialist II, (you!), to support efforts within our Phoenix Center of Excellence (COE) located at 201 E. Washington St. Customer Support Specialists on the Loyalty team are all about solving problems, advocating for customers, and making things right by providing a magnificent support experience.
What You'll Do
- Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone in a heavy phone volume environment
- Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
- Be a subject matter expert on all things rider and eater
- Be the voice of the customer
- Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience supporting customers in-person or on the phone
- Passion for helping people and crafting support experiences that exceed customers' expectations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a concierge-level / white-glove support environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time-optimal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve support practices
- Positive outlook and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Analytical/technical skills
- Ability to work weekend and evening shifts are required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.