Senior Strategic Finance Associate - North Asia
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Strategic Finance team provide comprehensive financial insight into the business through regional and functional business partnering, forecasting and budgets, and pricing and incentives.
About the Role
As a Senior Associate in the Mobility Finance team in North Asia, you will be part of the Strategic Finance team tasked with providing comprehensive financial insight into our business, while pushing to improve efficiency and growth. You will help drive financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis, partnering with Operations and Marketing to improve our business. You will be a key partner to regional leadership that supports our business in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar
- Minimally 4 years of proven experience in Corporate Finance or Operational FP&A at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company.
- Exceptional analytical skills - Best practices are second-nature, your models are efficient, scalable, and intuitive
- Excellent communication and people skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Self-starter - You will take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Experience with Excel, SQL, and/or statistical software package
- Attention to detail - consistent with swift execution
If the above sounds like you, we encourage you to apply now!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada