Account Security and Risk Specialist, French speaking - Krakow
At Uber, providing outstanding support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience.
We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers!
What you'll do
- Tackle customer contacts related to fraudulent activity and those unfairly actioned by the Risk team
- Work with high-impact brand safety issues responsibly to resolution and tailoring approach to regions market customers
- Summarize findings from the cases tackled into trends and important timely impactful recommendations
What you'll need
- 6 months experience in customer support
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in the English & French language. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Compassion and understanding of both riders, eaters and earners s alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and supervising the results.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You accept change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, chipping in to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We tackle big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We encourage people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.