Business Analyst- BPO
About the Role
The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Vendor Management EMEA and will help understand the performance of our global Business Process Outsourcing network. This is an opportunity to dig deep into the fascinating and complex field of Uber support!
- Perform analysis on historical performance in areas such as Efficiency, CSAT and Quality
- Using data analytics to assess qualitative and quantitative metrics, determine requirements and deliver objective recommendations and reports
- Create reporting and supervise service delivery to ensure performance meets standards
- Troubleshoot gaps in performance and work with Vendor Managers and BPO teams to remediate
- Participate in projects where appropriate
- Advise and perform modifications and improvements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 2+ years of work experience in Business Analytics, Operations Management, Customer Service or Business Process Outsourcing
- 2+ years of work experience in working in/with BPO/call centre operations environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Collaborator within your team, as well as externally; you have a big vision and never view problems that arise as microscopic, but rather take a step back to make decisions that are in the best interest of the Uber, our BPO partners and our community
- Optimistic leadership: you are passionate about making magic for our Community. You realize the vital role that performance management plays inappropriately encouraging positive experiences with our riders and driver-partners, allowing for positive support experiences every time, all the time
- Experience with the Google suite of office products
- SQL proficiency, English fluency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.