Program Manager, Global Service Design & Strategy
About the Role
The Program Manager, Global Service Design & Strategy will work with various CommOps teams to design and shape the ways we interact with customers across products, globally. This involves the understanding of customer experience for each transaction and customer journey on Uber platform end to end, and coordination/ alignment among different functional teams. This program manager is also expected to lead work streams and/ or programs to execute on the aligned strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Develop in-depth understanding of customer experience by incorporating quantitative and qualitative insights
- Synthesize research and prepare material to guide discussions among senior leaders
- Coordinate within the team and with other functional teams across regions to consolidate different viewpoints, clarify problem statements, identify strategy, and develop high-impact solutions
- Facilitate alignment with other functional teams, globally, to implement short-term solutions in a timely manner while elaborating on the long-term, evolving strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, or other similar fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or similar fields
- Strong program management skills with superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Advanced Excel/data management skills
- Advanced written, verbal, and visual communication skills - you have the proven track record to influence and drive consensus with varying audiences and levels of an organization
- Flexibility - You have the ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and cultivate a cohesive and creative work environment
- Experience using SQL in a professional capacity
- Experience using business intelligence tools like Tableau
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
About the Team
Community Operations (CommOps), the support organization of Uber, is a global network of in house Centers of Excellence, call centers and Greenlight Hubs (in-person partner support centers) dedicated to onboarding and troubleshooting for all our customers and partners. The Global Service Delivery and Planning team is the service design arm of the global CommOps program.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.