Product Marketing Manager, Rider Growth
About the Role
As the Product Marketing Manager for Rider Growth, you'll be responsible for developing and executing global growth strategies via in-app surfaces and push notifications! You will work hand in hand with the cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, UXR, Operations, Design, CRM and Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Define our growth strategy and serve as the connective tissue between product, marketing, and business teams to identify winning tactics across owned channels.
- Spearhead experimentation plans across key channels and products. Partner closely with data science and marketing teams to build out roadmaps and testing strategies to drive growth through new surfaces in and out of the Uber app. Connect the dots across channels like push notifications, in-app messaging surfaces, incentives, and core products to increase usage and retention of our consumers.
- Identify user needs by deeply understanding our consumers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, impactful insights for Product teams.
- Deeply understand our global rider base and identify areas for growth based on the product lifecycle
- 5 years of experience across product marketing, performance marketing or CRM, delivering highly successful growth and engagement strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- A growth expert: You can devise highly effective programs to acquire and drive growth for your product! You balance creativity, analytical horsepower and deep product understanding to rapidly execute on your ideas. Experience with driving growth across the lifecycle (acquisition, engagement, re-engagement).
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- The willingness and know-how to deeply understand your market, consumers and competition to then integrate these insights into your product development and marketing strategies.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth, and have a deep understanding of complex experimentation, including multivariate creative testing. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery, and you persevere when others fall away.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.