Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Uber Eats Merchants
About the Role
Uber makes it easy for people to get a ride in minutes, nearly anywhere in the world. Uber Eats helps restaurants and merchants improve their operational efficiency and reach more customers by unlocking the full potential of the Uber Eats platform.
As Global Product Marketing Manager for Uber Eats, you will shape the marketing strategy and go-to-market launch for all new products and features for Restaurants and Merchants! You'll be a key contributor to the global business strategy in partnership with product, sales, and operations teams.
You will envision and execute on a growth and go-to-market strategy for Merchants and drive highly impactful programs to acquire new sales leads, drive loyalty, and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and business partners.
Your performance will be measured by the growth of your product(s), and your ability to collaborate closely with a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product, Performance Marketing, CRM, Sales, Design, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations.
What You'll Do
- Shape product narratives and customer strategies, including audience definition, end-to-end product positioning, and comms architecture
- Oversee effective go-to-market plans and growth strategies for global products, marketing both to employees and the businesses that support them
- Produce best-in-class product communications, from marketing campaigns to sales materials
- Work closely with our regional marketing teams around the world to set strategy for their regions and cities, support their marketing efforts with tools and infrastructure, and take learnings from local and regional teams to inform our global strategy
- Drive smart ROI driven marketing strategy and manage growth at scale.
- Work among high-performance engineers, designers and product managers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment
- Articulate and deliver on the strategy for your product line.
- 5+ years of combined product and strategic marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on B2B2C marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running thorough multivariate testing.
- Top-notch at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- A "driver" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. You can also play copywriter.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.