Marketing Program Manager
About the Role
In this role you will work with a large cross functional team that is responsible for building and managing marketing programs and tactics for our Delivery business. The marketing program manager is a key role in the success of executing the programs of work and will collaborate, facilitate, and assist our internal marketing partners through success.
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will define, plan and execute medium to large complex marketing programs on time and on budget at a global scale. This is a detail-oriented, cross functional role that requires a unique combination of marketing experience, business acumen, project management, communication and leadership skills.
In addition, the Marketing Program Manager will be tasked with supporting the transition from an "ad hoc" marketing culture to a more integrated, scalable campaign model. Experience working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment is a must--you are a self-starter who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a proven track record of delivering results even when faced with organizational ambiguity.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with leads to understand the strategic plan and program requirements
- Define program scope, calendar, and deliverables
- Monitor, maintain, and communicate program calendar and status
- Manage and support the development of diverse marketing deliverables and assets
- Manage marketing campaigns and programs end-to-end
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver based on the program needs
- Effectively prioritize and manage a large volume of program tactics
- Ensure that all deliverables meet brand guidelines and company quality standards
- Facilitate and encourage adoption of business processes and best practices
- 4+ years of Marketing Experience
- 2+ years Project or Program Management experience or track record of running structured well-coordinated approaches to marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables
- Project Management Certificate, PMP Certification, or Agile training
- Experience working with international teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & comfortable communicating with all levels, including Sr. level leaders
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail a high sense of urgency, initiative, & proactive planning
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment and manage relationships with team and key business partners
- Experience with ensuring effective and engaging leader communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and solve problem
- Proficiency in prioritizing and managing complex programs, channels and tactic mix
- Manage a high volume of projects, under tight deadlines, working autonomously
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada