Account Manager Enterprise
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
Uber Eats path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our partners (restaurants and couriers) in this journey. As an Enterprise Account Manager you will own some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in France - collaborating with them to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to our Eats users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform.
This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and be passionate about food.
What You'll Do
- Account Management: You will build long-term relationships with our key accounts and be the main point of contact for their HQ level focusing on improving their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business.
- Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with your assigned Enterprise accounts to expand their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), experimenting with new business models (eg. dark kitchens) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise an analytical approach to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Commercial Management: Lead on commercial discussions to build sustainable long-term partnerships.
- Partner with internal teams: both in France (e.g. local Account Managers) and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to drive nationwide actions for your Enterprise accounts, tackle problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
What the Candidate Will Need
- 3 year(s) + experience in a Sales / Account Management / Project Management role, in a large business or in a growing start-up
- Fluency in French is required
- Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
- Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with enterprise partners and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way.
- Rigorous approach: Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Advanced excel modelling skill necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Highly autonomous & proactive: able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external teams supported by good communication and interpersonal skills. You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your partners' needs.
- Desire to partner with top restaurants chains and build a business together
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.