Sr Software Engineer - iOS
About the Role
Our teams mission is to make Uber the flexible earnings opportunity of choice worldwide by delivering a reliable, comprehensible, predictable, and flexible Eater payment experience. We have been building exciting mobile features around that.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Exceptional candidates are expected to have experience working multi-functionally with product managers, designers, and other engineers, building products from initial conception to testing and rollout.
- Candidates are expected to be highly proficient in iOS development, application design philosophies (MVC, MVVM, etc.), source code management (git), clean API design.
- 3+ years of relevant work or educational experience in client-side software development using Swift/Objective C
- Strong expertise in Swift, Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Experience with writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
- Knowledge of the principles of accessibility and ability to craft products that are accessible to users with disabilities
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.