Associate, Strategic Finance, Performance Marketing
About the Role
As an Associate in the Marketing Finance team, you will be a part of the Strategic Finance team tasked with planning, tracking and optimizing marketing investment for all regions and lines of business to ensure we get the highest return on investments. You will help drive financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis, partnering with Finance, Operations and Marketing partners to improve our business.
If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do
- Business partnerships - work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making related to new initiatives, products, and business opportunities
- Sophisticated financial modeling - build models from scratch, improve existing models, and break complex models down into components
- Global optimization - lead initiatives that optimize our different product P&L
- Think strategically and then execute - the models we build aid in decision making and strategy - we operationalize our insights
- Help us scale / transition from startup to enterprise
- Work closely with accounting to provide input on management reporting needs and better understand our actuals
- Special projects and deal support
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting, Economics
- Minimum of 2 years in Corporate Finance, FP&A or Banking
- Exceptional analytical / excel skills
- SQL experience nice to have
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to juggle - we are consistently working on multiple projects at any given time, so we are looking for someone who has the capability to successfully multitask
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.