Uber Eats ANZ Brand Campaigns Lead
About the role
Uber marketing is on a mission to build the best marketing team Globally. Here in ANZ, we're setting the standard by delivering critically acclaimed work that drives business impact. We're looking for a passionate, energetic and accomplished Marketing Manager to join the team and help drive the next phase of Uber Eats in ANZ.
Our marketing team plays a meaningful role when it comes to establishing deep connections with consumers representing the frontline of our business. We work closely with cross-functional partners (Comms, Policy, Ops, S&P, R&I, Data Science, and Legal and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in market. We are empowered and responsible to deliver campaigns from strategy and brief through to execution and measurement ensuring everything is delivered as expected, on time, and on budget.
What You'll Do:
- Brand Strategy and Creative: Consistently champion and drive world class work. Relentless in the pursuit of delivering strategic and creative brand campaigns and projects that consumers care about, set us apart from the competition and showcase the best of our brand and products.
- Marketing Skills: Manage campaigns and projects throughout the marketing funnel, constantly evolving between high-level brand building and tactical sales-driven activities.
- Operational: Forward-thinking at collaborating and demonstrating the full force of Uber and it's partners to improve the impact of your work.
- Project Management: Manage multiple workstreams, own decisions, handle big budgets and communicate clearly at every level through the business.
- Partnership: Set the pace and expectations to build forward-thinking partnerships. Be renowned for nurturing a culture of collaboration, someone that encourages, motivates and clearly communicates with our partners to unite them to deliver the best work.
- Team: Self-motivated teammate that believes by working together, we'll achieve greater success. Sets high standards for work, consistently brings their best with an honest, open and inclusive approach.
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields.
- Strong eye for business; structured problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs.
- A strong customer-centric attitude - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach.
- B2C marketing experiences, leading FMCG or IT company working experience as a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.