Customer Support Specialist - Medellin
About the Role
We're looking to grow our team of support rock stars at our Greenlight locations. Uber Experts are the face of Uber to thousands of our driver-partners, and we're looking for people with strong communication and problem-solving skills who operate with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll be encouraged to share the economic opportunity to new driver-partners, help onboard new driver-partners, provide outstanding support to our existing driver-partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business.
This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up!
What You'll Do
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners
- Walk driver-partners through the onboarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on the Uber platform
- Deliver info sessions to group of new drivers to set them ready to drive and to accurately use the app
- Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
- Help brand the Uber name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road
- Stay on top of new Uber policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners
- Contribute with valuable insights from the business to improve the driver experience through the Operations Team
What You'll Need
- Experience in Customer Support/service environment
- Intermediate-Basic English level: Ability to read and understand emails and trainings
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- PC skills (microsoft office)
- Highschool degree
- Communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Passion about selling our product to potential driver-partners
- Passion for empowering others!
- Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- Ability to identify difficulties and propose solutions
- To be a great teammate
Bonus Points If
- Have some combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.