Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager
Uber Centers of Excellence (COEs) are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and driver-partners 24/7. At our COEs, we hire Community Support Representatives, Managers, and many other important roles to support business needs and continued growth.
About the Role
The Analytics and Reporting Manager is integral in providing quality reporting and analytics needs to stakeholders while leading functional sub-teams. You will be encouraged to understand, translate operationally and fulfill stakeholder requests using available resources, and provide mentoring and guidance to the analysts in the team.
What You'll Do
Although what you do day-to-day may vary greatly, the general goal and focuses include the following:
- Help build a fantastic team: directly manage a growing team of technical data analysts, shaping the direction of a new and quickly evolving role at Uber.
- Build partnerships with other Uber functions and deliver on their tasks.
- Review data models, queries, and ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our teams running at full speed.
- Build tools and systems for teams across geographies to help them leverage all of Uber's data.
- Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends, generate insights and add value to our partners.
- Define, build, improve, and automate reporting methods.
- Work with different teams and business partners to understand the "Why?" in addition to the "What?" behind Uber's biggest challenges.
- Minimum of 4years of work experience in a quantitative role in tech, finance, or consulting; management experience.
- Engineering or Engineering+MBA; background in data analytics, management information systems, or similar courses.
- Substantial SQL experience
- An outstanding understanding of databases, data relationships, and data integrity
- Top-tier leadership skills - you can inspire, lead, and cultivate young analytical talent
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- A preference for quality over quantity - you get the math right and seek to build the right solution; you like a team that holds each other to a high bar
- Background in Python and/or R is preferred
- Background in Market Research with experience in managing a team of researchers
- Background in a shared services environment doing reporting and/or analytics a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.