Snr Enablement Manager, Cairo CoE
About the Role
We're looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to take on the role of the Snr Enablement Manager at the Uber Centre of Excellence in Cairo. This role leads three core teams within the Uber customer service landscape and is crucial to supporting our customer support teams and regional stakeholders across EMEA. The Enablement Manager leads 3 diverse teams; Content, Quality and Learning & Development and drives the strategic implementation and operational management across the 3 functions in close collaboration with the Centre of Excellence and central teams in Amsterdam.
What You'll Do
- Team Management
- Leading the Quality, Content and Learning & Development verticals within the Centre of Excellence as an organisation
- Directly running the functional leads from Learning & Development, Content and Quality
- Strategy Definition & Execution
- Collaborating/partnering with the wider Enablement team on the strategic vision, roadmap, program direction/development, critical metrics, and key deliverables
- Implementing aligned Enablement Strategy at the Centre of Excellence from both a people and operations perspective
- Operational Efficiency and Ownership
- Driving efficiency targets for the Enablement team at the Centre of Excellence
- EMEA Enablement
- Supporting the Centre of Excellence, Customer Experience Leads & Greenlight organisation to run their business optimal
- Building strong working relationships in the Centre of Excellence across all levels
What You'll Need
- A skilled leader. As a manager coordinating a management team, you'll have a tremendous impact on the overall culture.
- You are passionate about guiding and developing teams to perform at the highest levels while maintaining an enjoyable and passionate atmosphere. You take charge when vital, but can identify when to take a step back and let your team lead the way.
- Customer obsessed. Growing and developing the service culture within our community and delivering on this is your mission.
- A lover of process and optimization. You will be completely redefining customer interactions for the Uber community. You're passionate about the opportunity to build new scalable processes and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- A good communicator and stakeholder manager, you are able to strike the right tone and are a great partner manager across the business both locally as internationally
- Problem Solver. You see a solution and opportunity where others see a problem.
- Data-driven and analytical in approach. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to meaningful outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way.
- Collected and calm under pressure. You have superb organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Passionate about Uber. You love Uber and moving people, in all senses of the word
- A role model. You lead by example
Who can apply?
- Strong leadership skills with 5+ years of experience in leading cross functional & diverse teams
- Graduate Degree or Master's preferred
- Operational knowledge and expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter attitude is a must!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.