Consumer Strategy & Operations Manager
About the Role
Eater Operations is looking for a new leader for Eater Intelligence and Experience.
You will lead the thinking and strategy of the team, lead business reviews, identify improvement and growth opportunities in consumer strategy and get the team to execute on them, often leaning in yourself.
Our team is one of the four operations verticals in ANZ focusing on consumer growth and retention. We focus on customer profitability, growth (both acquisition and engagement), loyalty and experience.
What You'll Do:
- Working with Head of Eater Ops on leading the thinking and strategy for the team and cross functional stakeholders
- Lead monthly business reviews and be responsible for key eater metrics
- Lead the strategy and execution of specific eater ops opportunities in eater experience
- Identify improvement and growth opportunities in consumer strategy and get the team to execute on them
What You'll Need:
- 5yrs+ experience in strategy, digital marketplaces or analytical roles
- Consumer centricity and empathy with preferable exposure to consumer businesses
- Basic problem solving toolkit, strategy consulting background is a bonus
- Hands on analytical skills, basic SQL a must and advanced a bonus
- Management experience is a bonus but need to be comfortable with being an independent contributor
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.