B2B Content Marketing Manager, Uber for Business
In Uber for Business, we're simplifying the way businesses move. The Uber for Business marketing team tells compelling stories to our audience about the power of moving employees and guests with one central solution. Help us bring modern ground transportation management to businesses around the globe.
About the Role
This role is responsible for helping lead content marketing efforts across Uber for Business. As a Uber for Business content marketing manager, you will help strategize and create scalable content and frameworks for owned channels and help develop content campaigns--from conception to execution--that deliver measurable business results.
What You'll Do
- Build a scalable content marketing engine that balances brand, quality, customer needs, and acquisition
- Drive new ideas for content and strategy against the Uber for Business editorial calendar
- Support development of messaging and assets--including video, infographics, ebooks, and beyond--that support the US&C editorial calendar and U4B roadmap
- Build, maintain, and execute against a US&C editorial calendar that supports the brand narrative and leverages company milestones, seasonal trends, key launches, and beyond
- Help manage day-to-day operations of the U4B content team
- Assign, edit, and execute content
- Oversee the production process, providing feedback and coaching
- Write engaging content for webinars, email marketing, ebooks, and more
- Measure and report on the impact of content across the full funnel. Analyze content performance and use insights to produce even better content
- Work closely with marketing managers from CRM, content, demand generation, product, and creative to ensure accurate positioning, messaging, and storytelling
- 6+ years of content marketing experience or closely related field
- 3+ years of experience working on a B2B marketing team
- Strong content strategy and writing skills with examples of work
- Creative outlook with inspired brand content ideas
- Editor with a keen eye for detail
- Be a self-starter with an ability to own projects and work independently
- Proven track record of successfully collaborating with an array of teams
- Experience in creating sales enablement materials
- Familiar with working in G Suite, Salesforce, and Marketo
- Knowledge and/or experience of working in social media marketing
- Copywriting and/or copyediting experience a plus
- Familiar with developing brand guidelines
- Project management experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.