CRM - Marketing Technology Manager
In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Uber brand to life, both inside and outside our walls. CRM is where user relationships, loyalty, and brand value are built through marketing strategies and activities. We allow Uber to develop long-term relationships with established and new customers, all while helping streamline business performance.
About the Role
An Outstanding opportunity to be part of Uber's well-established Global CRM team. You will be responsible for delivering communications to our customers around the globe and making an impact.
As a Deployment Manager, you will build and deploying communications to millions of Uber users (Drivers, Riders, Couriers, Eaters, and Restaurants) via owned, digital channels.
You will work with various stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also play a role in ensuring our internal Marketing/CRM systems are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of the business and our customers.
What You'll Do
- Be involved in briefs and project kickoffs to accurate architect solutions prior to building.
- Clarify, capture, and optimize requirements to enable the build of ad-hoc and automated communications.
- Script dynamic comms using Ampscript and Uber's proprietary scripting language to create a personalized user experience.
- Write SQL to manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) data tables and pull data from Uber's data warehouse.
- Perform peer reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met.
- Build partnerships and instill trust with global CRM team members and product teams
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results.
- Partner with other CRM operations team members and CRM platform engineers to identify, build, and enhance our internal CRM systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Email deployment experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent technology.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with multiple scripting languages and concepts.
- Working familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- High technical aptitude with the ability to quickly ramp up on internal nuances related to people, processes, and technology.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.