Marketing Intern - Uber
About the Role
As a Marketing Intern, you will join our agile DACH marketing team Uber in executing initiatives & promotions, cross-functional campaigns and derive valuable performance insights from business data.
The intern gets the opportunity to manage multiple stakeholders, learning how to engage and inspire cross-functional teams and get a front seat view into Uber's innovative DACH market.
What You'll Do
- Craft and execute communication plans to launch new cities
- Support CRM and Social Media texting and translations across multiple languages (English, German, French)
- Content production - help develop the editorial strategy and support creative workflow across touchpoints (email, social media, online and offline marketing)
- Utilise SQL to uncover insights into our campaign performance
- Help us work with local teams to define the right tone in multiple communication channels
- Facilitate feedback from local teams around the world and ensure their feedback is collected, validated, and implemented
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that findings are detailed, shared, and rolled out
What You'll Need
- Initial experience in marketing (or agency) in roles that include combinations of the following: brand management, copywriting, production management (offline and online campaign, video production, etc.)
- Analytical savviness: You are interested in data and have good experience with SQL
- Creativity: you're excited to think outside of the box and have an eye for detail
- Audacity: you're not afraid of positive risk-taking and big bold bets
- Hustle. Passion for the mission of our business and the impact it has on the cities we serve. You are a great teammate with no task either big or too small.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Undergraduate degree
- End of studies internship favourable - last internship of studies in engineering school, business school or university, with previous internship experience (e.g. startup, data analytics, hard science, economics)
- Fluency in German and English. Good French is a plus
- Availability for 6 months full time starting in October 2020
- Work authorisation in Germany
Internships @ Uber
As an intern, you'll have a direct impact on the customer experience for riders, drivers, eaters, restaurant and business owners, and cities alike.
Internships at Uber offer an outstanding working environment (both virtually and in-person), an above-average allowance as well as benefits that we know you will love!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.