Account Management Lead - Uber Eats
About the Role
The Account Management Lead role is a great opportunity to use your business development skills working with a growing base of Large Restaurants (Key Accounts, Chains) and fueling Uber Eats growth.
Who are we looking for?
- Is passionate about food and Uber
- Is externally focused and finds motivation when working with partners and growing business together
- Passionate about creating long term relationships with Partners
- Has a deep understanding of what a long term business relationship is and how to build it
- Is capable to master our Business Model and its value to restaurants, users and community, working through joint business plans
- Has experience and is highly interested in people management
Your primary focus will be to develop a team of Key Account Managers to focus on partner satisfaction, with sustainable growth, while acting with integrity and operational excellence.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with and support Account Managers to develop business and long term relationships with key accounts
- Analyse the key metrics of our partners' business to understand the drivers of growth and expansion
- Develop standard work methods and frameworks for management of key accounts in the most effective way and looking expand volume and profitability of accounts
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals (financial and qualitative)
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product and being a problem solver for partners and team
- Manage, mentor, and cultivate highly successful and engaged team that make things happen
- Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of Key Account Managers
- Drive your teams towards short and long-term market and AM team goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
- Be a strategic Partner to Territory General Managers fostering growth in each region
- Think outside the box to make UE the platform of choice to every restaurant partner
- + 4 years of relevant experience working and managing directly Enterprise/Key Accounts or Third party relationships
- Relevant experience leading a team of Account Managers, Customer Success or Business Development
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Business acumen and financial understanding of commercial business models
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
About the Team
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.