Training & Education Program Manager, Ethics & Compliance
About the Role
As a Training & Education Program Manager for Ethics & Compliance, you will drive Uber's Ethics & Compliance Learning Program. First, you'll use your skills in corporate training and instructional design to create new rich, immersive content. You will take a metrics-driven approach to learning, continually improving both the onboarding of new employees and their ongoing skills development. You'll be responsible for ensuring that the right legal and compliance courses reach employees at the right time during their employment lifecycle. You will master tracking, troubleshooting and maximizing completion rates and reporting those levels out to senior leaders. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where your creativity can shine.
What You'll Do
- Design (and iterate) learning solutions, strategies and plans that deliver on immediate priorities. Provide thought leadership to create learning solutions across a range of formats e.g. social learning, on-the-job learning, elearning; digital learning, instructor lead, using multimedia from film shorts to slide decks.
- Oversee localized content and logistics for global delivery.
- Deliver innovative training content delivery, measure program value and iterate to improve training offerings.
- Measure, report, and analyze data to illustrate impact on both learners and compliance risk reduction to demonstrate program effectiveness.
- Manage relationships and balance multiple demands, effectively collaborating with a variety of internal stakeholders and external contractors and vendors.
- Apply strong project management discipline to develop high-impact, tailored solutions, with robust communications and change management plans.
- Provide expert level of L&D subject matter expertise: from learning needs analysis and design through to delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Develop an evaluation strategy and approach for each learning program to provide timely, meaningful and accurate reporting on learning effectiveness.
- Raise the bar on best practice and set the pace for experimentation and innovation to keep ahead of emerging corporate learning principles and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 6 years experience, some of which includes development of learning content
- Technical expertise across multiple platforms, using creative application software as well as learning and development technologies, which includes submission of a sample work product
- Successful track record of delivering large-scale learning programs and initiatives across multiple functions and geographies.
- Understanding and experience in using metrics and data analytics earning evaluation to drive key decisions and processes.
- Experience with curriculum & learning program development, especially with train the trainer models and learning management systems.
- Ease with public speaking and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience creating data-driven reports to share results and recommendations with senior leadership.
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a thirst for learning more about the topics we are expecting learners to absorb and for identifying novel ways to teach them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Organized, self-driven and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced technical skills and expertise with Adobe AfterAffects and Photoshop, Absorb LMS, Atlassian/Confluence, Excel, the Google Suite, Keynote, Powerpoint, Tableau, SCORM, Articulate Storyline, TinCan, Quicktime, other animation software.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.