Sr. Compensation Analyst, International Programs
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Global Rewards, we build and drive employee rewards programs globally, like benefits and compensation.
Uber is searching for a Sr. Compensation Analyst, International Programs to join our rapidly growing team. Our success brings us unique challenges - join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! You'll serve as a key member of the broader global People Operations team and interact regularly with the people team and business leaders. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic comp professional with a knack for getting things done. We'll need you to have both strategic and hands-on experience, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. This position is a great opportunity to provide vision and direction around strategic compensation program delivery. Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment. The role is based out of our San Francisco.
As a Sr. Compensation Analyst, International Programs, you will be responsible for leading the technology implementation, communication strategy, and project management of International Compensation. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team of HRBPs, HRIT, global compensation team members, and HR centers of excellence (recruiting, learning, and analytics).
What You'll Do
- Focus on scalability of International compensation
- Project manage (from start to finish), while working closely with compensation partners to support across businesses and regions.
- Act as internal expert regarding compensation analytics, programs and processes for the company
- Collaborate with HRIS resources on tool strategy, improvements and enhancements
- Identify processes, programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process enhancements or re-engineering
- Drive end-to-end consistency across programs and training resources
- Ensure tools and subject matter experts are leveraged in scaling compensation planning, annual cycles and comp program automation
- Remain current on global compensation technical solutions and market best practices; introduce innovated solutions to enhance internal programs
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing internal compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending revisions that maintain competitiveness and fiscal responsibility
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. A strong background in Compensation and Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 1 years progressive Human Resources and compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to clients' challenges
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience working within broad based compensation
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions for their client
- Works independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Works regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.