Head of Commercial Programs LATAM & APAC
About the Role
As we build and scale our Sales Operations functions to support Uber Eats, we are looking for the Head of Commercial Programs Sales Operations that can empower our sales and account management org with the tools, content, and assets to enhance productivity at scale. You'll work cross-functionally between our sales and acct mgmt strategy, partner management, product, strategy planning & analytics and sub-regional sales ops teams to build and own impactful programs.
Our sales and account management teams are the heart and soul that enable us to partner with top restaurants across the Latin America region to drive revenue and help our business partners operate even better. As Sales Operations growth in scale and breadth, the strength of our inside sales engine and managed and unmanaged accounts support system must grow with it.
As our Head of Commercial Programs, you'll discover and drive performance improvements across the inside sales channel (Inbound and Outbound sales) and build the foundation for Account Management as a competitive advantage for Uber Eats.
This role sits at the intersection of our revenue generation engine, account management at scale and retention and development of managed accounts, and as such will require ruthless prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them
What You'll Do
- Solidify and scale the best practice process across inbound sales, outbound sales and account management. Be a thought leader in establishing programmatic account management at scale and define what Managed account program looks like
- Be a thought leader for our SMB Restaurant experience, set a vision and strategy that the team can rally behind
- Manage a data-driven and inclusive process to standardize, develop, garner buy-in, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and revamp existing Sales/Account Management processes
- Partner cross-functionally with sub-regional Operations, Marketing, Sales, AM and Product to improve the experience of Managed and Unmanaged accounts/restaurants and sales process (Self Sign Up, queue management, Sales planning, etc)
- Collaborate and closely partner with Business Systems, Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Customer lifecycle, Strategy Planning and Analytics, Sales Systems, Legal/Compliance to ensure successful initiatives implementation
- Establish goals and metrics for your teams; carry a sales goal for SMB and support the CommOps team to exceed it
- Build the foundation of Account Management as a core competency for Uber Eats Latam (redesign current role and responsibilities, assign new KPIs and provide training and tools with the support of other Sales Operations teams and main stakeholders)
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of work experience, including 5 years working in a top tier scaled sales environment or equivalent (eg inbound sales, account management, support or partner management)
- 5 years of leadership experience, hiring and managing a team. Experience managing managers an advantage
- Experience building out new business processes, teams and/or functions
- Self starter who embraces rolling up your sleeves; skilled at process optimization; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management, KPI design, and data analysis experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.