Sr. Global Lifecycle Marketing Manager
About the Role
At Uber, we're reimagining the way the world moves. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of anything, the work we do is shaping the future of mobility and changing the way people live. To get there, we've brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
We believe in learning by doing--and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience. Join us to move yourself--and the world--forward.
As the lead of our B2B CRM teams, you'll be responsible for the strategic direction and execution of global marketing initiatives across Uber for Business, Uber Eats, and Uber Freight. You will manage a team of specialized B2B lifecycle marketers and work with cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Operations, and Sales to drive growth and engagement amongst our B2B audiences.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for developing and executing program-level CRM strategies to acquire new B2B customers and continually engage/retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- Help define the tools and technology required to deliver real-time, highly relevant, and personalized communications for businesses and work with deployment and platform teams to build out best-in-class B2B CRM automation tools and capabilities.
- Collaborate with data science, market research, and marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation and behavior, as well as identify customer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operations teams to nurture, convert, engage, and retain B2B customers.
- Be accountable for establishing, reporting on, and optimizing against key business metrics for all campaigns with a focus on continuous experimentation.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practice's specialist.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of B2B CRM experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Preferred 8+ years of B2B CRM experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- History of effectively leading teams of experienced marketers, serving multiple regions.
- Track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- A strong handle on marketing automation tools (preference for Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and complex customer data structures/systems, with proven ability to implement at scale.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- A self-starting, ambitious attitude with the ability to excel in ambiguous situations and adapt to shifting priorities.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.