Senior Strategy and Analytics Manager, Rider Central Operations
About the Role
In Central Operations, we develop and operationalize strategies that help us achieve our business goals. We work at scale across regions on key challenges and initiatives to deliver value and great experiences to our riders and drivers.
Be a part of the team accountable for translating company-wide Rider strategy to real life execution in Latin America. Through research and analytics we understand our existing and potential customers, to identify and prioritize the highest use opportunities. We move metrics by leading cross functional teams to impact, bringing products to LATAM, and advising product creation.
What You'll Do
- Understand our current customers and possible customers in depth with internal and external data
- Build, operate and handle operations tools for deep dives and for continuous tracking to identify trends and opportunities related to Rider Access
- Work with Product teams to build and roll out products that help Latin America's riders to access our platform and be engaged
- Work closely with the territory teams of Latin America to understand local needs and work on solutions to address user's problems
- Define a holistic experience strategy that solves for the main rider and potential riders needs and pain points
- Lead cross-functional projects across Latin America and deliver impactful projects for Uber's business
- You know what makes a product experience not just good, but outstanding. You'll work cross-functionally with teams to build partner integrations that delight users and drive measurable impact
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience. MBA or Masters in Analytical sciences is a plus
- Proven track record on prioritizing, working strategically, executing on objectives and leading cross-functional teams
- Customer obsession
- Ability to work autonomously and own projects
- Experience with handling partners at all levels
- Validated strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making and the expertise to use data to build models to seek opportunities and deliver results
- SQL, Python, R or similar data tools is required
- A self-starter and collaborative approach with great presentation skills
- English proficiency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.