Performance Marketing Manager II, Line of Business, Rides
About the Role
As Uber's Rides business matures globally, a key component to our continued growth is unlocking opportunities to bring new customers to Uber, and helping existing customers to discover new products or programs.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead the end-to-end strategy for a set of global initiatives for the Rides business. This is a unique opportunity to make a measurable impact at a global scale by defining and driving media strategies, experimentation, measurement and cross-functional alignment programs. This will require collaboration and alignment with important partners across Performance Marketing, CRM, Analytics, Data Science, Creative and Product Marketing.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver cross-channel growth strategies within a highly matrixed performance marketing organization. You should be able to work independently and be comfortable navigating ambiguity--there is no playbook for this role. Entrepreneurial mentality, deep understanding of performance marketing channels, creativity and executional prowess are key.
Key Working Areas
- Program Strategy: Identify, lead and prioritize program initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact
- Experimentation: Craft the experimentation strategy (media, creative testing, audience, budget, important metrics), execute on it in partnership with channel teams, and report on program performance
- Measurement: Own and develop measurement requirements to enable performance marketing levers for new programs
- Cross Functional: Own communication and reporting cadence with key partners such as Product Marketing, and Channel Teams
What You'll Do
- Lead the end-to-end strategy and serve as main POC for performance marketing on your strategic initiatives, working across performance marketing, CRM, business partners and product marketing
- Work alongside Channels, Analytics, and MarTech teams to plan, develop, and execute the performance strategy and experimentation plan that will result in product adoption and effectiveness across global markets
- Lead ongoing communications with cross-functional partners to ensure strategies and progress are aligned
- Work with Marketing Analytics, Channels and AdTech teams to ensure that all campaigns are setup and tracked properly and can be effectively measured. Including, but not limited to dashboards and important metric reporting
- Embrace knowledge of all changing marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, and media tech
- 6+ years of developing and executing multi-channel strategies and demand gen programs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Deep experience working cross-functionally to lead global campaigns and experiments end-to-end from ideation to launch, analysis, and iteration
- Strong presenter, able to clearly narrate strategic vision and performance of your projects
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing channels and cross-channel strategy
- Strong familiarity with AdTech and measurement approaches to performance marketing
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mentality, comfortable working independently to seek opportunities that improve business growth impact
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, and a data-driven approach
- Global in-house performance marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau and other business intelligence tools
- A hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team. Flourishes with challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations
- CRM strategy experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.