WFM Capacity Planning Manager
About the Role
Capacity Planning is a key component of the success of Uber's Community Operations teams, and our Manila COE's. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting long and short-term capacity models. Analyzing COE's LOB trends in volume, attrition, hiring, workload trends, and upcoming projects.
About the Team
The COE WFM team is a fast-paced, highly visible, and growing group that supports COE site(s). In this support team are a group of Real-Time Analysts that monitor schedule adherence and SLA's. The team also build and maintain CSR schedules, as well as hiring and capacity planning.
What You'll Do
- Provide long-term and short-term plans to reflect forecasted volume, shrinkage, and staffing requirements to key partners in the COE LOBs.
- Collaborate with LOB leaders, program teams, Operations, Recruiting, Finance, and Training on resource planning.
- Proactively provides transformational advice, key insights, and solutions to resolve staffing and volume concerns.
- Maintains in-depth awareness of all upcoming forecasting changes and upcoming initiatives, to maintain the accurate capacity for successful SLA's.
- Generate timely hiring plans that reflect workload requirements based on provided forecasts.
- Maintain and optimize seat maps and seat utilization for all LOBs.
- Provides analysis and areas to improve shrinkage, utilization, and handle times to key stakeholders on current LOBs.
- Maintain ongoing headcount planning meetings with key partners to keep pulse with upcoming team movements, attrition, and recommend hiring if needed.
- Work WFM strategy and forecasting team to plan for upcoming changes in volume or strategies.
- Conduct ongoing validation of the capacity model utilizing seasonality and COE behavioral trends.
- Work with WFM scheduling team ensuring accurate staffing to cover hours of operations and arrival patterns.
- Other duties as defined and assigned within the scope of WFM.
- A minimum of 3 years of Workforce Management with a focus in capacity planning or scheduling experience is encouraged, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of experience beyond the minimum required.
- Experience with Workforce Management tools, preferably Verint.
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets and formulas (Lookups & Pivot Tables) & Report Generation
- Compiling large amounts of data with commentary and strong written/verbal presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to present to stakeholders
- Experience with SQL and JIRA
- Understanding of reporting and ACD systems.
- Multiple site and networking capacity planning.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.