Head of Sales Operations, U4B LATAM
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced business leader who is passionate about the opportunity to build and scale our Sales Operations function as we grow Uber for Business. The Head of, LATAM Sales Operations, Uber for Business will focus on driving business insights and operational excellence to increase revenue, sales productivity, and efficiency. You will also be responsible for compensation, quota and territory planning to align with our overall Uber for Business strategy.
What You'll Do
- Partner with central and regional Sales Operations and regional General Manager on key strategic, organizational and operational projects to drive revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. Provide data driven insights to drive growth
- In partnership with central Sales Ops, launch sales compensation and incentive programs that align to Uber for Business strategy
- Own forecasting and planning process and cadence to ensure achievement of revenue and key operating metrics
- Partner with Regional General Manager and sales leaders to design territories, allocate quotas, set metrics, and deliver productivity targets
- Own end to end funnel metrics, and define lead scoring, qualification, and routing processes across the organization
- Drive the monthly and quarterly operating cadence to achieve key operational milestones
- Identify key insights to accelerate growth and productivity
- Build and own all sales dashboards
- Manage and continue to grow a high-performing group of sales operations professionals
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 8 years of sales strategy & operations experience (e.g.,investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS)
- A minimum of 4 years of sales operations experience
- Analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights (e.g.,using SQL, Excel, Salesforce)
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
About the Team
The Sales Operations team will be critical for Uber for Business to grow its sales team worldwide and make it productive.
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.