Senior Associate, Strategic Finance
About the Role
As a Senior Associate in the Mobility Finance team in ANZ, you will be part of the Strategic Finance team tasked with providing comprehensive financial insight into our business, while pushing to improve efficiency and growth. You will help drive financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis, partnering with Operations and Marketing to improve our business. You will be a key partner to regional leadership that supports our business in Australia and New Zealand.
If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do:
- Financial planning and analysis: work closely with the finance organization and with business leaders in ANZ to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to help with decision making
- Business partnering: you will work closely with various country and regional teams across ANZ as a key finance partner to the business
- Sophisticated financial modeling: build models from scratch, improve existing models, break complex models down into its most granular components
- Process improvement: help improve our planning processes and ensure finance best practices spread through the organization
- Special projects: new initiatives always come up, you will have the chance to contribute beyond traditional FP&A on a variety of projects
- Innovation: Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new (technical) skills
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar
- 4-5 years of proven experience in Corporate Finance or Operational FP&A at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company. Investment Banking, Private Equity and Management Consulting will also be considered for candidates that demonstrate relevant experience
- Exceptional analytical skills - Best practices are second-nature, your models are efficient, scalable, and intuitive
- Excellent communication and people skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Self-starter - You will take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Experience with Excel, SQL, and/or statistical software package
- Attention to detail - consistent with swift execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.