Head of Customer Experience, ANZ
The ANZ Customer Experience (CX) team supports customers (consumers, delivery partners/drivers and restaurants) in the largest Eats business outside of US&C as well as the market leading ANZ Rides operations. With both business being critical to Uber in terms of size and profitability, the role of CX as a strategic partner to the business cannot be over-emphasized.
The team will continue to innovate the support operations with a strong customer lens, review support strategy to ensure we are aligned with the business and support the business in initiatives to grow GB (scaled sales, retention and other customer programs).
What You'll Do
- End-to-end CX: Define and execute the end-to-end customer support experience for Rides, Eats and new business verticals.
- Customer journey: Define customer journey frameworks to create the right experience for rider and eater, driver, delivery partners, fleet owners and restaurant partners with all local Ops stakeholders. Creates and modifies policies to support new process/ product rollouts.
- Segmentation: Understand customers needs across value, behavioral and geographical segments and define frameworks on how to serve and differentiate better for our customers. Differentiate through support treatments such as prioritization, agent profiles, channel availability and policy flexibility.
- Operational efficiency: Owns and executes on budget including initiatives to drive down cost of operations
- Local incubation for CX: Drive local incubation initiatives including potential new programs across businesses;
- Matrix-team execution: Collaborate with all programs and specific functions to implement support model changes to operate in a differentiated way across segments.
What You'll Need:
- Passion for Customer Experience (experience in designing Customer Journeys, pain point analysis and root cause analysis); always solve for customers first and looking for digital innovation in customer support
- Leadership/ managing people: experience in managing teams of up to 15 people and large population of agents (indirect), strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong SLA management (CR, CSAT, CPC, quality metrics, cost metrics)
- Experience in driving efficiency and cost saving initiatives with a large focus on automation and product improvements
- Experience in defining financial planning, forecasting models and OKRs
- Influencing and (senior) stakeholder management: comfortable to work with GMs and being part of a country LT. Ability to convince, influence and understand impact of commercial processes on support.
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills (understanding queries and complex data)
- Extennsive experience managing customer support teams, COEs or BPO environment for leading organisations
- Master degree in business, economics preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.