Senior TM1 Engineer, Fintech
About the Team:
Uber is seeking a TM1 (Planning Analytics) Engineer to join its Fintech Engineering group. This position is responsible for designing and developing solutions built upon the Company's enterprise-wide financial planning & analytics environment. This role also covers the administration, delivery and support of existing and future applications.
About the Role:
- Design, development and maintenance of TM1 reporting, planning and forecasting models and data integrations
- Understand end to end architecture and application support processes
- Rotational on-call availability for critical systems support
- 5+ years of experience
- A Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in CS,Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or related business/technical field is required
- TM1 Model/Cube/Dimension Development
- Advanced TurboIntegrator Scripting
- Advanced Rule and Feeder Development
- SQL/MDX scripting competencies
- Experience with Python
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with Linux is a bonus
- Experience with Git or other version control is a bonus
- Knowledge of Data warehouse and BI concepts
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.