Enterprise Partnerships Lead, UK&I - Uber Eats
About the role
Uber Eats delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
The Enterprise Partnerships Lead role is an excellent opportunity to use your sales skills in order to expand the Uber Eats restaurant network across the UK & Ireland. Your primary focus will be to bring on new major restaurant chain brands through using your specialist prospecting, relationship building and negotiation skills to build win-win partnerships.
What you'll do:
- Utilise prospecting skills and senior relationships to navigate sophisticated organisations and build partnerships with the UK's major restaurant chain brands
- Develop and execute against an account plan to deliver monthly and quarterly targets
- Establish the foundation for strong working relationships with our enterprise partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Partner with the internal Uber Eats team to smoothly activate the best restaurants in the UK and set our partners up for long term success
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What you need to know / have:
- At least 8 years commercial sales experience (eg. commercial team at a retailer/FMCG; enterprise sales at a tech company etc.)
- Experience sourcing and driving partnerships to closure and a proven track record of delivering targets
- Experience working across a matrix organisation to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead sophisticated, multifaceted deals
- Exemplary collaboration and communication skills to work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- Confident in making data led decisions and using sound business judgment
- Experience in technology, restaurant or retail industries is preferred
- High degree of adaptability; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.