Sr Content Strategist
About the Role
As a Content Strategist, you'll flex your talents in process design, content strategy, data analysis, project management and relationship building to impact team goals!
What You'll Do
- Define Content Structure and support logics for Uber's businesses, test, deploy and improve
- Define standard methodologies for creating and running support content
- Standardize best practices among the team, considering both industry and x-region practices
- Collaborate with product teams, internal Community Operations partners, and operations teams as we develop tools and methods for content creation
- Design and run experiments to help improve the quality and efficiency of Uber support content
- Process improvement: Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes and driving high compliance
- Work closely with regional partners and support content leads to address business needs in the whole region
- Guide content audits, rewrites, and requests from internal partners
- Help communicate Uber's policies through diverse channels
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of relevant content management experience
- Excellent balance between Creativity and Analytical abilities (Comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets)
- PM skills -certifications is a nice to have-
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and process oriented
- A good understanding of the correct tone for any given situation and craft content that resonates as a result
Bonus Points if
- Writing and editing content for a regional audience while developing tone and style guidelines
- Localization experience
- Working with content management systems (CMSs) as well as knowledge management
- Working with or within a customer service organization
About the Team
Uber's Support Content team handles and optimizes user and agent facing support materials like help.uber.com and internal knowledge base articles. We enhance tools and processes supporting content creation and localization. In addition, we define how support content fits into the goals of Uber's larger customer support organization, Community Operations.
Uber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.