About the Role
We are looking for Content Specialists to work alongside our Community Operations team to lead the design and development of customer-facing / support network-facing content. This multi-layered role requires a customer-first attitude, content expertise, and a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
What You'll Do:
You will work on a diverse set of copywriting requests and content updates under tight timeframes, working closely with various business partners in Uber Taiwan. You will have an opportunity to strongly influence customer sentiment during moments that matter by defining what we will say to them, and how we convey it during their support interactions. To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Create easy-to-understand, relevant, insightful content: You will author content used by customers and Uber's customer support representatives in the form of internal blogs, FAQ webpages, and app articles. You will add value by helping our customers to find the right answer in the right place at the right time.
- Evolve our existing support materials constantly: You will improve content to ensure our information satisfies our customers' needs and is 100% up to date. Your behaviors reflect your belief in continuous improvement -- not settling for good enough, but raising the bar and ensuring that your work today is better than it was yesterday, whether it be articles, processes, or tools.
What You'll Need:
- Detail-oriented and organized: Able to organize content / documentation in an efficient manner and pay attention to details.
- Strong communication and writing skills: Demonstrates strong verbal, written skills in English and local / native language.
- Critical thinking and problem solving: You proactively link operation insights in a numerical way to think critically on how to shape content for readers.
- Demonstrated partner management skills: You are experienced working in a diverse environment, proactive in speaking their mind, and handling partner expectations.
Preferred experience, skills, and proficiencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of content writing experience in a constantly evolving business environment.
- Working in a fast-paced or customer support environment would be an advantage.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software, familiar with HTML / CSS code is a plus.
- Previous experience in content marketing or handling an online forum is a huge plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.