Customer Quality Assurance Specialist - North Asia Quality
About the Role
At Uber, we are all about quality. Providing the best support for riders & partners is a core feature of the Uber product experience. We are looking for an A-list individual to join our efforts.
As a Quality Specialist II, you will contribute to Uber's goal of providing world-class email and phone support that's as seamless as the ride experience by identifying areas of opportunity and strength through consistent task review. The Quality Specialist II is responsible for identifying gaps in support responses and rider/partner experience. How? By monitoring task completion to maintain business flow; monitoring email and phone responses to ensure the proper mechanics are followed; support offered provides resolution to the rider or driver's issue; dissatisfaction reasons are identified; and by identifying strengths and weaknesses of individual performers.
About the Team
You will be joining a team of talented Quality Specialists for North Asia contributing to Uber's goal of providing world-class email and phone support that's as seamless as the Rides and Eats experience. This is done through identifying improvement areas through consistent ticket review. One of the team's main responsibilities is identifying gaps in support responses and customer experience-- through proper mechanics adherence, provision of support resolution, and by identifying strengths and opportunities of individual performers.**
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor and check quality and CSAT for email, phone support, or back-office support for assigned LOB/s or region
- Maintain focus on data integrity and producing work of the highest quality
- Contribute to alignment/calibration sessions with reviewers and team/stakeholders and discuss steps to ensure consistent alignment scores
- Become an "expert" on support processes and make recommendations towards next steps based on rider and partner satisfaction
- Identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Identify and remove barriers to CSR success wherever they originate (tools, training, etc)
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help Team Leads close loops with COSes
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 1 - 2 years experience in customer service or QA role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Self-motivated and reliable to meet deadlines
- Creative / Proactive in thinking about a bigger picture and how we can improve as a company
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar), Google/ Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Confident presenting findings to upper management
- Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive defect reduction, process improvement, and tool enhancements
- Fluency in written/ spoken in any of the following language: Chinese (Traditional/ Simplified character, Cantonese)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.